The Society that sets the standards for all facets of breeder recruitment, support and development.
Our purpose is:
- Recruitment, support and retaining of Society members, our clients
- Marketing support to members and an orderly increase in Pinzgauer/PinZ²yl number to provide for a growing demand
- Improve the commercial and breeding value of each registered Pinzgauer/PinZ²yl in Southern Africa by building the brand
- Strive towards the continuous definition and improvement of the breed characteristics
- The maintaining of, and where required by the member breeders, the updating of the Constitution of the Society
- Support to emerging cattle farmers through mentor-ship and study groups
CLIENT VALUE PROPOSITION
- We strive to offer the highest possible value to our clients, the existing and prospective breeders, who want to start or extend a Pinzgauer/PinZ²yl stud
- We trade our cattle in a free-market environment, price drive by supply and demand with breeding quality and good, supportive service as the basis
- Prospective clients are informed in advance regarding the management responsibilities that stud breeding requires,as well as the realistic financial expectations for the intended enterprise.
- We as breeders support and discipline each other to ensure that new clients will feel satisfied and cared for within the Society, during the initial buy and registration transaction and over the long term as registered breeder
- We develop and maintain long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our stakeholders, Co-breeders, government institutions, SA Studbook, sponsors and other breed societies.